Skip to main content
Topic: Sn95-5 lug spindles for sale (Read 1162 times) previous topic - next topic

Sn95-5 lug spindles for sale

I will have the spindles and hubs pictured for sale, on Monday the 11th.  Just the 94 model spindles and hub, no other brake parts will be included.  $ 100.00
X

Reply #1
If no one is interested in the spindles by this week, I will put them on ebay, if someone is interested make me an offer?

Reply #2
Will you be on the HR power tour?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1986 T-bird 3.8 *SOLD*
1990 Mustang
2004 Mach 1

Reply #3
No I will not, going to try cruising the coast this year

Reply #4
How much would shipping be to 53532? Also, do you know the mileage on them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1986 T-bird 3.8 *SOLD*
1990 Mustang
2004 Mach 1

Reply #5
I do not know milage, I sent pm to u

Reply #6
bump

Reply #7
In the case of SN95 spindles versus Fox spindles I can see where mileage might be a concern with the Fox spindles but with the SN95 units it is pretty rare that mileage causes an issue due to their design.  The hub assembly has sealed ball bearings (either Timken or Koyo both of which are outstanding bearings) and the torque value on the hub retaining nut is 225 ft-lbs...yes, that is the torque required to install the hubs on the SN95 spindles.  With the not so great design of the Fox spindles with the big/little bearings and low torque value to install the retaining nut its a wonder more people do not install them incorrectly and burn up the bearings and scare the spindle than I have seen.

Maybe a close up picture of the spindles would ease any questions of the quality of them?

$100 is a  good price as I have seen these go for $150 all day long on the Mustang sites.  Remember 94/95 spindles are two year only and are what should be installed on a stock k-member car versus the 96+ spindles that should be installed on tubular k-member cars.  A person can make the 96+ spindles work on a stock k-member car but it typically takes a bump steer kit and the front wheel will move outboard 5/16" from the stock Fox spindles.  The 94/95 spindles will move the front tires out 1/8" versus the stock Fox spindles.  For more information on the differences read here:

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/tech_front_susp_7993to9604_spindle.aspx

Again, if you are going to convert to five lug and have the stock k-member these are the spindles to get and Jerry has them priced right.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #8
X
here is a better picture, if someone is interested let me know.

Reply #9
Going to drop the price a little to see if they will move 75.00

Reply #10
Sold