Skip to main content
Topic: WANTED: Still....... (Read 1074 times) previous topic - next topic

WANTED: Still.......

Looking for ONE THING..... The car that I want said item for is a 1987 Cougar 5.0 with FULL DIGITAL DASH

-- Fuel injection harness; with the correct connector for the temp sender for the digital dash on the driver side
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Re: WANTED: Still.......

Reply #1
Have you reached out to Ron Hartman? Perhaps he could locate  it ? Good luck with the search.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #2
Looking for ONE THING..... The car that I want said item for is a 1987 Cougar 5.0 with FULL DIGITAL DASH

-- Fuel injection harness; with the correct connector for the temp sender for the digital dash on the driver side

OK boomer...I'll stay off your lawn too. Sheesh.  :mullet:

Reply #3
This from the guy 10 years older than me.

:grinno:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!