Skip to main content
Topic: Now accepting PayPal! (Read 834 times) previous topic - next topic

Now accepting PayPal!

Aerobird Motorsports will now take credit cards through PayPal! e-mail me for more info. I'll be converting the site over to "click and buy" purchasing soon. I also updated it a little. Let me know what you guys think of it? Any problems? Also, the catalogs are now going to print, e-mail me if you want a free one. Thanks!!

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #1
Oh Mike...I thought Paypal was 'evil'. ;)

Looks good man, sign me up for a catalogue please. I also have those parts ready to send. Shop address, or the other one?

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #2
It is but I haven't seen/had many problems in the last 2 years since eBay bought it, so who knows? Beats losing customers who could otherwise pay. And send the parts to the shop address, thanks Eric!

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #3
Finally :p

Anyways, I'll get back to you on the foglights and locks/stereo if you didn't drop it off this week (Haven't been to Vancouver and I've been extremely busy with work, as will continue through half of March). I'm thinking weekend after next may have a few hours open to drive up.

edit:
Oh, btw, that ^ is what the car DID look like prior to last August. Clear on roof was peeling though.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #4
I'll be down the weekend of 4-5 March. Let me know...

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #5
Wait...thats the weekend I have to go up to Seattle. Will you be down here Saturday morning? (like 9am)
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Now accepting PayPal!

Reply #6
Yeah, I'll be down late Friday night, so I will be there Sat morning