Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe for sale in Kansas City (Read 1364 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe for sale in Kansas City

Reply #1
Well, if anyone buys it, I have a good header panel for it!  :)  Yes, that could be a really nice car but, in my most humble opinion, that would be a decent price if the car wasn't wrecked. For the most part, these cars just aren't bringing the dollars that those of us who love them think they should. We are a relatively small following as far as most collectible type cars go.  It's going to need at least a couple thousand of body work right off the bat.

Reply #2
If those tail lights fit the Sport you should keep them and sell the rest. Your right tail light is cracked from a dispute over a corner with a Goodwill truck. According to the insurance co Mrs. won the dispute.

Reply #3
Needs a header panel, probably a new bumper cover. Body work on the fender and hood. Inner/outer light + headlight. Quarter window. That is mucho dinero if you're having a shop do the work and get it looking like the rest of the car.

Reply #4
Don't worry I already have a set I picked up for it :D Oh and I'm just waiting on a confirmation that I've got a job and I'll be doing a mustang cam in the Tbird
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird
other cars that don't apply to this forum