Skip to main content
Topic: A Big Thank You! (Read 6920 times) previous topic - next topic

A Big Thank You!

Hello!  Thanks for all of the hard work that surely went into our new home on the web.  I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Chris
"I put my foot in my tank and I began to roll." Chuck Berry

A Big Thank You!

Reply #1
Looks good so far.

But, am I to guess by the name that we're giving the MN-12 stuff the boot? Not that I have a problem with that.. (I mean, I have no problems with MN-12s.. but I'd rather have my Fox) just wondering.

A Big Thank You!

Reply #2
Quote from: Bird351
Looks good so far.

But, am I to guess by the name that we're giving the MN-12 stuff the boot? Not that I have a problem with that.. (I mean, I have no problems with MN-12s.. but I'd rather have my Fox) just wondering.

Not at all. In fact, if you look at the name of the old board, it was also called the Fox T-Bird/Cougar message board. We've always been fox-focused, but anyone is welcome. The MN12 guys have their own messageboards anyway - the TCCOA and SCCOA boards are pretty much MN12 exclusive
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

A Big Thank You!

Reply #3
good job guys, glad to see people trying to keep this community alive
It's Gumby's fault.

A Big Thank You!

Reply #4
Thanks Guys. I appreciate it as well.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

A Big Thank You!

Reply #5
Thanks to Sam and Eric for making the POP UP FREE message board that will actually load in under an hour on my pc (unlike ezboard. :mad: )

A Big Thank You!

Reply #6
This makes coming here SO much better.

*Gasp* a New Posts button?  File attachment options?  A working search feature?!  What ever will I do?!

A Big Thank You!

Reply #7
Wo0o0oo0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW BOARD.... so fast and efficiant.

Reply #8
Cool, It's gonna take some getting use to start visting this board than the old one =)

looking good

Reply #9
this is gonna be great. thank you to all. this is a good move i think

Erik
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!

A Big Thank You!

Reply #10
Quote from: Rwolf
Cool, It's gonna take some getting use to start visting this board than the old one =)

exactly my thoughts. It'll be so much better though.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

A Big Thank You!

Reply #11
Looking great guys  :D

A Big Thank You!

Reply #12
Very nice, looks real good. Thanks guys for all your hard work!!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Re: A Big Thank You!

Reply #13
i'm here :p 

everyone  ALL SET?? :p
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Re: looking good

Reply #14
So when is the old board officially going down?
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]