Skip to main content
Topic: Cougar/Bird (Read 2345 times) previous topic - next topic

Cougar/Bird

I always did like how the front of the T-birds look, and the squared off window on the cougars is nice.  I was just wondering if anyone has tried putting a T-bird front on their cougar.  That would look really slick!
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Re: Cougar/Bird

Reply #1
If you look in the photochop section you'll see Manson's "If a bird and cat had shag" thread. It's got photchops of the idea. Looks cool, too
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
Hello,I was going to run a 88 turbo coupe frontend on my 87 XR-7 for the ground effects and foglights.But then i found some cougar ground effects in the junkyard so now i have a extra t-bird set of ground effects.             
Joe

Reply #3
what kinda gfx? and where are ya located? :)

Reply #4
Baxo has it done.  He has a custom T-bird front end on his '84 cougar.  He modified the grille to house a cougar emblem.  Pretty cool.

Reply #5
Hey Manson,I pulled these off a 88 Turbo Coupe in a junkyard.I'm not sure what brand they are.They have some numbers and  say 87-88 t-bird on them but it don't have the brand.The front bumper piece may be the factory turbo coupe one.They are the rubber type ones though.And i am in Georgia near Atlanta. 
Joe