Skip to main content
Topic: A little help for you guys for Christmas (Read 711 times) previous topic - next topic

A little help for you guys for Christmas

With Christmas coming soon, I wanted to let you all know that I am offering gift baskets from Avon.

If you don;t know what to get for your wife, girlfriend, mom daughter, etc. just let me know and I will make suggestions.
I am also making available, gift baskets. Just let me know what you are looking to spend, and I can accommodate. Of course, the baskets will actually be worth more than what you spend.
I will also wrap these and send them to whomever you like, if you want me too. I can also send directly to you.
I can make baskets with foot care products, nail care, make up, perfumes, shower gels and lotions, whatever. Just let me know what your lady likes, and I will make the basket accordingly.

Currently I have a great deal on Reece Witherspoon's new perfume.
This gift set is worth $64 but you can get it for just $39 (plus tax).

It includes a bottle of parfum which has a glass flower on top of the bottle, a tube of shower gel and a tube of body lotion.  This smells very nice and any lady in your life would love to get it.

I also have baskets for guys, if you need something for your dad or brother....

Let me do your shopping and gift wrapping for you!!

I can also do these for birthdays or whatever.... and I will be offering this for Valentines day too!

You will have to pay tax and shipping on the stuff, but it won't be much. And I promise whomever you give it to will love it!

Oh and 80% of everything Avon sells is American made and all of it is 100% guaranteed!

Just contact me if you want more information or would like to place and order.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~