Skip to main content
Topic: Coming Soon: 2.3 Turbo Nitrous plates (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

Coming Soon: 2.3 Turbo Nitrous plates

I am setting up a group buy on a nitrous plate for the 2.3 turbos. I need to get 15 orders to be able to offer them at a price of 110.ea. (reg. 125.ea.) I will have the prototype done within a few weeks and will be posting pictures a.s.a.p. But for now I wanted to get word out and start generating some interest. These will go between the t.b. and the intake and save you from drilling your intake to add nitrous.

These plates will be made out of 3/4" aluminum and will have the threaded port to fit a standard nitrous nozzle that the majority of nitrous companys use in their kits. I will include two gaskets and new longer studs/bolts but the plate does not include the nozzle. I will be offering them at extra cost if one is needed.

S/H in the continental 48 states will be set at 8.95 usps priority mail
Send money orders to:

Brooks Crytzer
226 Chestnut st.
Kittanning PA 16201

Our Paypal address: nancyhall531@yahoo.com

Feel free to email me any questions/suggestions/etc. to our main email: onenasty84z28@yahoo.com

We will be coming out with many more plates but we started with this one first and then the 2.3 turbo Ford one will hopefully be done within a few more weeks.  And then we're going from there but hopefully one for the 3.1/3.4 gm crowd after the 2.3 one is done.

Heres an example of my 2.2/2.5 dodge turbo plate I'm currently working on and almost done with.  I figured this pic at least gives you an idea of quality and type of plate I'm producing.  I still need to add the port into the plate in the pic but its almost completed.