Skip to main content
Topic: Dodge is bringing back the Dart!! (kinda....) (Read 4586 times) previous topic - next topic

Dodge is bringing back the Dart!! (kinda....)

Reply #1
Yea... I had seen that the other day, And I must say~It sucks!!!
Heh,
Mostly because to me it bares no resemblance to the Darts of the past, Just some new car (Euro Design) with the "Dart" Name tagged on it.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #2
Meh, we already have a mitsubishi galant, we call it the galant.

Stamping a dodge badge on it though, you'll be able to pick it up for $3k by the end of this year.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #3
Dodge just killing another classic name. Like remaking the Charger and making it a 4 door.

Reply #4
The badging makes it look like it says Dodge Dort.
Mike

Reply #5
It does say "DORT"

Reply #6
I was more excited about rumours that the 2015 Dodge Challenger replacement will be a "Barracuda".  Supposedly it will be smaller (more like the size of a Hyundai Genesis Coupe) sportier style car.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #7
Quote from: Tbird-fanatic;377450
Dodge just killing another classic name. Like remaking the Charger and making it a 4 door.

my feelings exactly.. they did ok with the challenger, though.. it does have some of the classic styling, but they made it too bulky

Quote from: 50tbrd88;377471
I was more excited about rumours that the 2015 Dodge Challenger replacement will be a "Barracuda".  Supposedly it will be smaller (more like the size of a Hyundai Genesis Coupe) sportier style car.

if i remember right, they've had a 'cuda concept car for a few years now.. it was a lot like the challenger in it's 'retro' styling, but also much like the challenger in the aspect of size
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver