Skip to main content
Topic: "Needs a little work" (Read 872 times) previous topic - next topic

"Needs a little work"

Reply #15
Quote from: baxo;260445
I just saw his car first hand yesterday, and you know what, with all the work he's put into it, I would kill him if he ruined it by chopping the roof off. Hell, I'm adventerous enough jerry, Find a vert, and pay for my trip and i'll bring it back for ya, just please don't you ever think of taking a sawzall to your car like DVP suggested.. There are such things as good ideas and bad ideas.

Anyways, my convertible is about in as many pieces right now as this one that needs "little work"

LOL, joke. If he cut the roof off that car I think we would all would flip.
1986 Cougar LS

"Needs a little work"

Reply #16
I really have thought about chopping the top of my car. Mabe I'll have enough balls to do it.  But I don't know if I trust you driving any of my cars. I've seen how you crazy people drive in Canada. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

"Needs a little work"

Reply #17
Not adventurous enough, not trustworthy enough, that definitely doesn't sound like someone who has the balls to cut the roof off his car.

"Needs a little work"

Reply #18
Quote from: baxo;260453
Not adventurous enough, not trustworthy enough, that definitely doesn't sound like someone who has the balls to cut the roof off his car.

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Dont provoke him or he might!
1986 Cougar LS

"Needs a little work"

Reply #19
He won't anyways, he's too chicken. I tried convincing him before. I even let him come take measurements of my convertible. It's not like his car would collapse anyway, he added those massive sub frame connectors.