Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 front fender molding without curb lights (Read 919 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 front fender molding without curb lights

As title says I'm looking for a set of front fender moldings without the curb lights. My car currently has them and was never a big fan of them. Bought fenders for the car that don't have the holes for the lights and would like to keep them that way. my car is a sport but if there off a turbo coupe that's fine. Im located in York pa and I'm pay pal ready thank you!!

Reply #1
This place has the right side NOS.

http://www.classiquecars.com/thunderbirdexterior80s.htm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Reply #2
I know where there are some tc ones I'm sure there still there

Reply #3
I saw the one on the Thunderbird NOS page. I really don't wanna pay that much for 1 molding I only paid 40 for the fenders lol

Reply #4
If u could find them that would be amazing I can change out the red strip for the silver ones no problem

Reply #5
I can get them but I would have to pay for them out of pocket

If we can work something out through PayPal i can get them

Reply #6
I sent u a private message bud

Reply #7
I have a good left front one from an 88 Turbo Coupe. $45 shipped to you. 

XX

Reply #8
The moldings you need, are they in this photo? One doesn't have the stripe? The other, right above it? I can get more photo's later, but these ones were all I had at work.