Topic: My 85 TBird (Read 60596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My 85 TBird

Reply #225
Awesome man! Love what you're doing here

Reply #226
Awesome man! Love what you're doing here
Thanks!

Most of Saturday was spent prepping the engine bay and then a couple hours sand blasting the k member and some other misc brackets. This morning  I hung up the blasted parts, masked up for paint, and did a little seam sealing. This afternoon did some spraying. 

Ready to go.

Etch primer

Sealer

Ford Race Red

Reply #227
DAAAAAAAMN!!!!  Now you are gonna have a feeding frenzy with all of us wanting to see the whole body with color. Looks fantastic man, you have to be stoked!

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #228
DAAAAAAAMN!!!!  Now you are gonna have a feeding frenzy with all of us wanting to see the whole body with color. Looks fantastic man, you have to be stoked!

Thanks. Stoked for sure. It’s going to be awhile before anymore sheet metal gets color. The plan is to get the drive train in and get her moving under her own power for a change.

Reply #229
WOW!
1988 Thunderbird TC, 5spd
Stinger 3" single exhaust, Cone Filter, Adjustable Cam Pulley, Schneider roller cam, Walbro 255 lph, AEM Wideband O2
'93 Mustang Cobra replica wheels on 235/50R17

'21 F150 Powerboost
'17 Husqvarna TX300

Reply #230
SHHHHINEEEEYYY!  WOW!
Mike

Reply #231
Nice work!  :like:

Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #232
Awesome! Nice work!
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #233
Thanks guys.

Thursday night  was able to get the engine/trans/kmember assy bolted in. Friday started getting wiring and things cleaned up and installed. Getting to the point I need to get more stuff painted up before I can go much further.

Reply #234
Please post a video when you get that Terminator motor fired up.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #236
That looks amazing! Hell of a good job man I can't wait to see it finished

Reply #237
I still wish it were Vermilion red...for my own reasons.

That paint laid down so  nicely.

Did you get an NOS washer tank? That has to be the nicest washer tank I've ever seen.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #238
I still wish it were Vermilion red...for my own reasons.

That paint laid down so  nicely.

Did you get an NOS washer tank? That has to be the nicest washer tank I've ever seen.

That is indeed a NOS washer tank.

Reply #239
In the process of trying to get the 03 mustang gauges in the bird dash I hacked a bit too much and pretty much destroyed it. That was the main reason for the purchase of the parts car though it’s been useful a couple times already. This weekend I got the parts car pushed in and de-dashed, cleaned up and repaired the wiring from the misadventures of my youth, and swapped it over.