Skip to main content
Topic: Please vote for my Tbird.... (Read 1124 times) previous topic - next topic

Please vote for my Tbird....

I'm up for "ride of the month" on Coolfords.com. Please take a look and vote for my Tbird. Thanks. :bowdown::bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #1
I would if you had deeper rear wheels.

Just kidding. I'll go check it out. I've never been on that forum before.....I don't think I have anyway.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
They are on the "to do" list Vinnie, really!!....lol. Thanks.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
I joined up. It states that the forum admins do the voting. Maybe I missed something.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Where is your lights for your front fender!? :D
...and there was light!

Reply #5
Quote from: T-BirdX3;372683
Where is your lights for your front fender!? :D

I need to get the trim painted, been really busy lately.....lol.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #6
Quote from: vinnietbird;372679
I joined up. It states that the forum admins do the voting. Maybe I missed something.

The administraters pick a winner based on how many votes the cars get. You have to go to the car's page, and scroll down to "rate the ride" and vote.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #7
Ooooh, got it.

Reply #8
Done. Good to go. You need to clean it, shine the tires, and snap a new pic with a pretty background. You know, to sell the merchandise......so to speak.

Reply #9
very nice car i am liking the paint

Reply #10
Thanks.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3