Skip to main content
Topic: I'm back? Again? (Read 1008 times) previous topic - next topic

I'm back? Again?

Been a few minutes since I've been on here lol. I will say this, I kinda miss ezboards lol. That being said tho this is coming along good since last time I posted and I've been doing some lurking and diggin lol.

Chit chat aside finally got to a point I was able to get back into these cars again. Was trying to find a tbird as close to my first car as possible (88 5.0 base in light blue minus the rust and issues) and wound up with its low mile (102k) older brother with just the usual 30 plus yr old issues but without the rust. Those of you that frequent the fb page have seen it and many post from me lol.

Glad to be back and I don't ever plan on letting this gem go. Also can I get the "foxless" under my name changed to "Not Foxless" lol. I hunted all around trying to change it with no luck lol
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Re: I'm back? Again?

Reply #1
86?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #2
I don't see a third brake light so probably 85.

There are a few of us who frequent here regularly still. I like coming back here since you can keep all of your information actually logged and reference it much more easily. So much nicer searching a forum for information than Facebook.

With that, I have seen your car on the Facebook groups. Didn't you just put those wheels on?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #3
85 and yeah I just got those. Couldnt pass them up for the price even came with  near new tires lol.

Yeah I've been doing some digging on here trying to jog my memory on a few things and you ain't lying on it being easier to find lol. Shoot my buddy couldn't remember the wheel and tire combo on the back of his old cougar and all I could remember was fox stang rear and 295s lol. Dug up an old post on here when someone asked the widest tire combo you could run there was a post from me with details lol. I'm just happy all the old posts made the switch.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost