Skip to main content
Topic: Wow, have I been away for a LONG time (Read 1115 times) previous topic - next topic

Wow, have I been away for a LONG time

Hey guys, man I havent been here in what seems like forever!  I even forgot my password....  but anyways, for the past year I have been playing with a Fox mustang.  91 GT 5 speed.  dumped about $8,000 into it, bought a set of GT40/explorere heads and redid them, ported cobra intakes, new E cam, 4.10's, aluminium drive shaft, brand new Vortech V3 supercharger, 17" ROH ZS wheels etc, etc.... here is a pic of that car:

Well I found a car I was watching for years at a ridiculous price, and he finally dropped to a price that these belong at. and perfect time as I unintentionally sold my Stang. Now I was trying to sell it to grab a rust free '87 T bird with an HO and T5 swapped in it, but that car sold and the guy never removed his ad, so i got screwed there....  so I found this:

needless to say.... 1WLD BRD is back!:mullet::burnout:

look for more info in the users rides, for my build on this.

Reply #1
wow.. that was a clean pony.. i demand more pics!! lol welcome back
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #2
That 'Stang was slick! Too bad you got rid of it. Make the T-Bird better!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #3
Kind of in the same boat. If something happens to the mustang it's back into a bird i go, provided i can find a super clean one.

Congrats and welcome back btw....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #4
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;368749
needless to say.... 1WLD BRD is back!:mullet::burnout:

look for more info in the users rides, for my build on this.

Hey man, glad you are still around!  Nice bird and props for all the work you seem to get accomplished on your rides!
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #5
Welcome back RJ, looks like a nice clean bird.  Cant wait to see what you do with it!

Reply #6
I've been gone for quite some time as well. I still ain't got nothing but a pile of 85 XR7 parts tho...

That tbird is super clean, I'm eager to see what you do with it.