Skip to main content
Topic: Luck might be turning! (Read 2209 times) previous topic - next topic

Luck might be turning!

Reply #15
Thank you. I got the score for my writing test today. I got a 560 on it. I'm done!
88 Cougar LS 5.0 .030 over, ported E7s with GT40 valves & trickflow springs, Proform roller rockers, HO cam, removed air silencer, K&N filter, smog pump delete, 2.25" dual flowmasters, Pacestter H-pipe & headers, HO computer, 65mm TB, Explorer intake, 19# injecters, 3.45s, rebuilt posi, and TCI shift kit.

Luck might be turning!

Reply #16
My final total score is 3300. That's 1100 points over the the min.
88 Cougar LS 5.0 .030 over, ported E7s with GT40 valves & trickflow springs, Proform roller rockers, HO cam, removed air silencer, K&N filter, smog pump delete, 2.25" dual flowmasters, Pacestter H-pipe & headers, HO computer, 65mm TB, Explorer intake, 19# injecters, 3.45s, rebuilt posi, and TCI shift kit.

Luck might be turning!

Reply #17
she is our second, she will be 4 months tomorrow :D our first one is 3 years old and is also a girl

Luck might be turning!

Reply #18
Cool. My son just turned three in Jan. My wife will be 15 weeks tomorrow. We're hopeing for a girl.

Luck might be turning!

Reply #19
I got my diploma yesterday! Im going to talked to a recruiter on moday. Wish me luck. This unemployment is making me sick! If I cant find a good job than how am I going to be able to afford to take care of a family?

Luck might be turning!

Reply #20
I wish you luck, make sure if you do sign up you choose a career that you can use. Any sort of mechanical job would be good in the service or out, if you choose infantry there isnt a whole lot you can really do with that.

Luck might be turning!

Reply #21
I already have a ASE machinist certification. Im hopeing that I can use it in the Army. Maybe I'll be able to start out higher after basic.

Luck might be turning!

Reply #23
Thank you everyone. I hope to make a good life for my budding family. It's time to shiznit or get off the pot.