Skip to main content
Topic: 1985 Anniv parts cars (Read 820 times) previous topic - next topic

1985 Anniv parts cars

EDIT: 8/29/22 SOLD to s yard, no longer available.

Selling 2 complete1985 birds, both are anniversary cars, neither are running, have titles, rough shape but not wrecked, good parts cars or restore them. Both for $500, come get them, they are located close to Gainesville, FL.

ETA: I had forgotten but there is a complete 88 TC rear axle with the factory posi 3.73 and disc brakes on it that can go with the cars. It has the e brake cables and the control arms/quad shocks still all attached.  Also have the complete front brakes and control arm assemblies.  They have new hawk pads, new powerslot front rotors, new wheel bearings and new Moog ball joints already installed. It all goes with the cars. That's probably $700-800 worth of rear axle and brake hardware stuff for whoever gets it

Re: 1985 Anniv parts cars

Reply #1
Will you be considering selling any parts or is it a package deal only? By chance do either have the collectible blank keys? I have an anniversary edition car.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #2
It's all or nothing, don't have the extra time for anything else, they are at an extra property I am selling, so have to move them out.  Wanted to give the board first crack at them, but it'll need to happen quick.  Giving it 2 wks, then they will be sold to syard. Pretty sure at least one of them has the original anniversary key sets plus some Ford copies. 

Reply #3
There’s a few pieces I could use but I completely understand about the time factor. I’ve been looking for the collector keys for some time so if you find those and would sell, let me know.
Thank you
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #4
You need to put up your location in Classified postings.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #5
My location is Nashville, TN.  The vehicles are located close to Gainesville, FL.

Reply #6
Isn't there a guy that has a Fox TBird and Cougar salvage yard or did that go away?  Only bringing it up as this would probably be of interest to someone like that.  Hate to see more of these cars get crushed.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp