Skip to main content
Topic: 5.0 Meet Turbo Coupe (Read 15164 times) previous topic - next topic

5.0 Meet Turbo Coupe

Reply #105
Quote from: vinnietbird;303855
Hey,good to see you're still live.LOL. I'm in the same boat.No funds.Once the weather clears,and I get some time (and about $100.00),I can install the engine and differential (and CHE control arms).Nothing going on lately,just waiting patiently.How's everything there?

I just have everything on hold, waiting on more money to come rolling in.  It will start rolling in next month.  Waiting like this sucks though.  We might finish up our Birds at the same time.  :D
William

5.0 Meet Turbo Coupe

Reply #106
Any updates?I got my differential and control arms in today.Motor mounts HOPEFULLY tomorrow.What's happening with yours?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

5.0 Meet Turbo Coupe

Reply #107
Quote from: vinnietbird;307082
Any updates?I got my differential and control arms in today.Motor mounts HOPEFULLY tomorrow.What's happening with yours?

Hey Vinnie.  No updates yet, but I will have some to give soon.  The money is starting to trickle in and I'll should have the money to finish this project in the next few weeks, so I'm amped.  :)

I can't wait to hear how you like your LCA's and any other updates you might have.
William

I'll tell you guys what!

Reply #108
This sucks!  When you own a Lawn Treatment business and have this much snow on the ground heading into March, you know it's gonna be awhile before you're gonna be making any money.  :(  I'm really getting anxious to start the money rolling in again, so I can finish the Blackbird.  I know Spring is right around the corner, but it sure is hard waiting for Mother Nature to do her thing.

It sure looks like it's gonna be a late start for me this year.  :punchballs:
William

5.0 Meet Turbo Coupe

Reply #109
I'm in the same boat.To support the Sport,I sell parts and with the weather being total  for the last 2 months,no yard trips,no parts grabbing. So,no work on the Sport.I grabbed a couple of parts off the internet,but funds are gone...totally gone,right now.I did manage to get my new headers before they were depleted.Baby steps.....and patience.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..