Skip to main content
Topic: my turbocoupe (Read 2116 times) previous topic - next topic

my turbocoupe

I got my Turbo Chicken  out of the garage  last week  after a long nap. It's  a 88 with  118,000 miles and all original  including  paint and  leather. I'm  the second  owner and she's always been  garage kept and covered. XX

my turbocoupe

Reply #1
 she is clean!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

my turbocoupe

Reply #2
Great looking car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

my turbocoupe

Reply #3
looks great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

my turbocoupe

Reply #4
Very nice. Sure wouldn't know it has that many miles by looking at it. How long have you owned it?

my turbocoupe

Reply #5
Thanks guys. I've owned it for 18 years. I bought it from the original owner with 90,000 miles on it. He was a airline pilot and believed in meticulous maintenance. It was a gift to his wife so unfortunately it's an automatic car. He bought a new Motorsport cover when he purchased it new and always kept it garaged and covered. It was the best car I could find at the time I bought it for the money I had. Sometimes I think about changing it to 5spd but I'd hate to change its originality.

my turbocoupe

Reply #6
Great looking car.  Hope to get one someday myself..

my turbocoupe

Reply #7
very nice!  Looks like my car's twin (except for my 5 speed's dual exhaust).  I also have blue cloth interior instead of your leather, and a tiny bit of rust bubbling up. :(

Nice to have another neighbor around...

my turbocoupe

Reply #8
Nice Car.  Love the color of it.  Looks well taken care of.

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

my turbocoupe

Reply #9
Very nice.