Skip to main content
Topic: Happy thanksgiving!!! (Read 2223 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Yeah, somebody had to be the one to post it. Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. I appreciate you all. Have a great Holiday. Now, Christmas is just around the corner!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #1
Happy Thanksgiving guys. My twin and I managed to get this ridiculous contraption out this morning. The car sounds great with the single flow-40 series.  X

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;452564
Yeah, somebody had to be the one to post it. Happy Thanksgiving all you guys. I appreciate you all. Have a great Holiday. Now, Christmas is just around the corner!!!

Back at ya Vinnie!..  Everyone be safe on the roads, watch out for the drunken knuckleheads.

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #3
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. Enjoy your  time with family and friends, party hard and drive safe.  :cheers:
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #4
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #5
Happy Thanksgiving! Just settling down now, playing online with shopping.. drinking some beers :cheers:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #6
cheers guys, a safe, happy and healthy turkey day to one and all.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #7
Quote from: whippersnapper;452572
Happy Thanksgiving guys. My twin and I managed to get this ridiculous contraption out this morning. The car sounds great with the single flow-40 series.  X

I remember all that . It's taking up space at some land fill now.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Reply #8
Happy belated Thanksgiving!

I'm at work today. Half the people are off and basically no one is here. I'm catching up on work. Kinda. At least I get Saturday and Sunday off :hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.