Skip to main content
Topic: Turbo coupe header panel 87-88 (Read 931 times) previous topic - next topic

Turbo coupe header panel 87-88

Reply #15
Well I'm going to hold off on a purchase of a header panel for a little while .
 I got  great deal on a set of turbine wheels and spent some of my money
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #16
Quote from: RDOG;310398
Yes, and smoothend it out with fiberglass work. If you look inside the grille you will se the intercooler to the passenger side.

At the time I couldnt find a Turbo header so I created the next best thing, plus the NA noses are a dime a dozen. I actually like the NA custom nose so much for its looks and functionality, that now I dont want to put the turbo nose back on. Hence they are for sale;)

NA? I assume that abbreviation means Normally Aspirated or something like that...

Reply #17
Quote from: hypostang;310407
Well I'm going to hold off on a purchase of a header panel for a little while .
 I got  great deal on a set of turbine wheels and spent some of my money

Lucky you with the Turbines! I want a set for myself but I am just gonna have to wait... Too many other priorities with this car to think about.

Reply #18
Quote from: Watchdevil;310412
NA? I assume that abbreviation means Normally Aspirated or something like that...

Yep NA means naturally aspirated.

Its funny how abreviations can throw you off. For a long time I thought IIRC was some special edition mustang part.LOL!!
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Reply #19
Here is another 87 88 TC header panel on ebay and its seems pretty cheap .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-88-THUNDERBIRD-TURBO-COUPE-HEADLIGHT-HEADER-PANEL-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19ba334898QQitemZ110498105496QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Reply #20

That is right about my budget, but I spent half my budget on a set of 5 turbine wheels , So  I'm holding off on the header panel for now
 Thanks for pointing me to it though :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #21
Quote from: hypostang;310999
That is right about my budget, but I spent half my budget on a set of 5 turbine wheels , So  I'm holding off on the header panel for now
 Thanks for pointing me to it though :D

No problem Man !