Skip to main content
Topic: The new Fox T-Bird/Cougar Messageboard Commandments. PLEASE READ (Read 28048 times) previous topic - next topic

The new Fox T-Bird/Cougar Messageboard Commandments. PLEASE READ

Reply #15
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;260362
Can't bump it, but it does put it back in the list of people who use the "show new posts" function of the forum.

My intention.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #16
wheres the thou shalt not have any other forums then FTCF

jk

Reply #17
band of brothers man! we all got one thing in common here. WHERE ALL CAR GUYS!! peace. birdman

Reply #18
What a great site, I found it yesterday and have bin on and off it for the last 12 hrs. I can not leave it alone GOOD JOB  and thank you very much

Reply #19
I'm with Paul. I've been browsing it for awhile now and finally become a member, posted my pics, and made my first post earlier today.  Tons of info from very experienced people. I have lots to learn... as this is my first T-Bird. Thanks for creating such a fantastic site! Great community!

Reply #20
I too, am a new member, and I got to hand it to ya guys. I've been to a lot of online forums, and this is BY FAR the most well-behaved, informative car forum in the history of teh internets
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

Reply #21
I accept de rules.
this comunity is great.

thank you boys.

Reply #22
Quote from: Sinista Chicken;369427
I too, am a new member, and I got to hand it to ya guys. I've been to a lot of online forums, and this is BY FAR the most well-behaved, informative car forum in the history of teh internets

There is also an unwritten rule that if you have a Box Fox 80-82 Tbird or XR-7, you MUST post up pics.:beatyoass:

;)

Seriously though, start a thread in the "User Rides" section.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #23
Quote from: Chuck W;369475
There is also an unwritten rule that if you have a Box Fox 80-82 Tbird or XR-7, you MUST post up pics.:beatyoass:

;)

Seriously though, start a thread in the "User Rides" section.

You got it!, I was starting to think I was the only one in the world that love the Boxy Foxes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

Re: The new Fox T-Bird/Cougar Messageboard Commandments. PLEASE READ

Reply #24
I guess it's been a week or so since I have browsed, and this was a surprise. I enjoy all the information on this site, and have started looking to add another T-bird or Cougar to the driveway. Thank you.
1988 LX, 306 with GT40P heads, Downs Upper Intake on Truck Lower, Powerdyne Supercharger and T5 swap.  Scavenger Hunt Build at it's best.

Reply #25
We have a LIKE button now!!!  Yipee!!!!!

Reply #26
Excellent. Thanks for making a great site better. Appreciate your hard work.
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more

Reply #27
Any chance the search function can be made more advanced?  Hate to say it but it is no where near as robust as the old search function.  Also, locating the search function under the "Community" button is not intuitive.  Can it be moved out from underneath that button and have its own button next to "New Replies"?

Also, what happened to our post count?  Is the battery charge status under my avatar supposed to take place of it?

Otherwise great job and the overhaul was well worth all the efforts, great job!!

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #28
Any chance the search function can be made more advanced?  Hate to say it but it is no where near as robust as the old search function.  Also, locating the search function under the "Community" button is not intuitive.  Can it be moved out from underneath that button and have its own button next to "New Replies"?

Also, what happened to our post count?  Is the battery charge status under my avatar supposed to take place of it?

Otherwise great job and the overhaul was well worth all the efforts, great job!!

K, there is a generic search in the upper righthand corner of most themes, and that's a lot more convenient. We're doing an indexing right now of all pages...it will take awhile (maybe a day or more) but afterwards the searches should be MUCH more precise and quicker as well.

The 'search' under the Community tab is the in-depth search. I am uncertain as to the extent that it can be customized. Will try to move it out on its own, if possible.

The post count might be a theme thing. Let me dive into that.

Reply #29
All I can ask for and thanks.  May just be how it is so if that is the case I will adapt  :toothless:

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp