Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 23740 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #375
Sounds like this shouldn't be an issue next year...hopefully.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #376
You can guaran****ingtee we did everything we could to make it easy but Cafepress and Ford made it difficult.  Here I am days before leaving for halfway around the ****ing world for a length of time wrapping and preparing 30+ calendars individually when I had plenty of other shiznit that needed to be done.  Ether spent tons of time putting it together and I spent tons of time and money getting them to me, searching and buying the envelopes, cutting cardboard, writing all the addresses, sending all sorts of PMs, and mailing most of them out before I left even though the payments were slow to come in.
I had a private account set up in Cafepress and they even locked that down so I couldn't order more.  The fact is, this raised a big stink and what's done for this year is done.  We have several months to see what (if anything) Cafepress and Ford will do for us making the distribution more reasonable.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #377
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;205186
, and mailing most of them out before I left even though the payments were slow to come in.

And this just frustrates the piss out of me....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #378
Looking for schematic wiring diagram for the 84 tc

thx

Reply #379
Quote from: tdc84birdman;205637
Looking for schematic wiring diagram for the 84 tc

thx

Some one missed the for sale/wanted thread :hick:

Reply #380
This is ridiculous.  I still haven't received payment from everyone and I still have calendars I bought for people who asked for them but never gave me their addresses.

If you haven't paid, please pay me.  I shelled out a lot of money up front for this.

I'm not doing this next year.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Can I still get a 2008 calendar??

Reply #381
Hi.  I'm Amy, owner of the '87 Turbo Coupe that was in the big photoshoot with a dark gray metallic one at Cat Jam 2007's car cruise-in at Southern Park Mall.  I meant to buy a calendar but just procrastinated.  (Sorry, Antonio, I just didn't follow up on your email!)

I missed CJ 2008 b/c I didn't check the site and didn't notice it had been moved up until after it happened, lol!  I hope everone had a great time.  I've already made a mental note so I don't miss 2009.  I actually have inspection, tags, and insurance now so that I'll be totally legal this year, hehe.

Amy
'87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
'98 Taurus V8 SHO
'96 P74 fully loaded Crown Vic
one rusty '93 Chebby Silverado RCLB 4x4 just for fun
maybe a 3/4 ton diesel longbed later in 2009, or maybe not  ;-)