Skip to main content
Topic: WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK (Read 12205 times) previous topic - next topic

WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK

Reply #15
Looks like he was peddling turbo 2.3 parts aswell.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #16
that sucks to hear man i hope everything gets settled asap for you

Reply #17
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;117169
Actually the mods were notified by Michael before this thread was posted. It'll stay here until it fades away, then I'll move it to the appropriate section. $500 is a lot of money to be screwed out of

Roger that boss! ;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #18
Maybe we should have a STICKY who not to buy from in the venders section.

Reply #19
:beatyoass: what else is there to say.....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Reply #20
So, did he send you pictures of other parts that were in better shape than those?

Please tell me you didn't send a $500 money order out for parts sight-unseen.

I passed up on a killer deal for some wheels I was looking at on eBay.  The two images in the listing looked like they were scans of 1972 photos!  So I asked him for better detailed pictures, he kept giving me BS about "finding his camera" blah blah blah, and in the meantime someone hit the Buy It Now button.  I hope they didn't get screwed.

Best of luck to ya...
1984 Thunderbird V8

Reply #21
Quote from: shorangerbird;117197
:beatyoass: what else is there to say.....

File fraud charges with the local police and notify the FBIs internet fraud folks? If any part of the transaction involved the US Mail you can also get them to investigate.

Reply #22
This guy is a REAL BOTTOM FEEDING Sspooge SUCKER. He's been screwing the 2.3 community since July 2003 that I've been able to dig up with the help of some good friends online. Here's how many PAST User ID's this guy's used:

girlsliketurbos2
turboed351
turboed302
Thunderbird234
turbobird99
lightning
Fasturbo030
Fasturbo03

He frequently uses his "girlfriend" or his dad's name online. He also has any payment sent to his dad's house. The reason this sucker was able to con me was he told me his name was "Rick" until he had me make the M/O out to "Chuck Haug". That should have rang the warning bells, but my bank is supposed to be able to recall M/O's even after they've been deposited (yeah, they stopped doing that, jerks). I've found the guys checking account # and birthday out (he's 29) and will definately be filing charges today. Watch out Chuck Haug, you messed with the WRONG set of guys this time!!

Reply #24
http://www.antonnews.com/glencoverecordpilot/2006/03/31/obituaries/
Quote from:
[SIZE="5"]Charles E. Haug[/SIZE]

Charles E. Haug, of Glen Cove, died on March 24, 2006. He was a WWII veteran. Loving husband of Frances. Devoted father of Charles and Diane. Cherished grandfather of Elizabeth, Danielle, Christine and Charles. Dear brother of Anna and the late Henry and Evelyn. Arrangements were made by the McLaughlin Kramer Megiel Funeral Home, Glen Cove. Funeral Mass celebrated at the Church of St. Patrick. Interment Calverton National Cemetery.

This may even be a case of Identity theft too. The obituary was in a news paper from Long Island, NY.

Reply #25
Quote from: slamedcat;117205
Cherished grandfather of Elizabeth, Danielle, Christine and Charles

No Identity theft, that's his grand-dad. Chuck E Haug this idiot is 29.

More info:
The guy in the Obituary was grandpa.
Charles E Haug, Sr is the father. He's at the West Seneca, NY address.
Charles E Haug, Jr is the scammer. He's at the Buffalo, NY address.

Reply #26
hey mike if you would like i can go on a hunting trip when i visit my parents for the holidays:beatyoass:
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #27
Maybe the death of his close relative will give him a wake up call. Continue these scams, and you too will pay the ultimate price. Once people realize their own mortality, they seem to change. One can only hope that this "Chuck" is so heartbroken and so distraught over the death of his grandfather, he will give up his scamming ways.
<---One must always remember to Remain cool, calm and collected when dealing with your fellow man, especially on the Internet....
-DMC24guy
[/SIZE]

Reply #28
"died on March 24, 2006"

Not likely. He didn't post this ad until September.

Reply #29
Well, I guess the guy doesn't have a heart either.

(I suppose this wouldn't be the best time to ask if you've gotten you're scanner online now would it?)
<---One must always remember to Remain cool, calm and collected when dealing with your fellow man, especially on the Internet....
-DMC24guy
[/SIZE]