Skip to main content
Topic: 87 TC 76k miles - $800 or any offer (Read 605 times) previous topic - next topic

87 TC 76k miles - $800 or any offer

Reply #1
Not to be a kill joy but that car has been sold it now resides in my driveway. This is the car i need the door for that I posted it the WTB section. http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=26360
...and there was light!

Reply #2
Good deal man. Glad you got it and made it over.

Reply #3
Nice,rare color too,only ever seen one in person.
Who's grandma was driving that(damage)???????

Reply #4
Yes it's only the second one this color I have seen. Wasn't grandma (the damage) it was a 16 yr old boy with what use to be a mint condition car. ;-/ He said there was 2 different stories he got from the 16 yr old 1 was there was some kids at school that beat his door in the other story was that he was racing and the other guy sideswiped it. No one may never know the truth, thats the pleasure of todays 16 yr olds:D.  I got it for $700 needs a little work; brakes are stuck, idles around 2500rpm, has a slight vibration from the rear. It was garage kept untill the 16 yr old got a hold of it 3 yrs ago. So it has lotss of potential.
...and there was light!

Reply #5
Same color as mine, red stripe, too.  Nice grab!
1987 TC

Reply #7
I waited a week hoping it would just disapear ( I didn't need another car but then again do we ever NEED another car) but it just sat there so....... I had to add it to the flock.
...and there was light!

Reply #8
I had found this car on a older thunderbird site I frequent.  I told him of this site as probably a little more intrest here. Glad to see someone here got it and will fix it. I have doors if you werent so far from me.