Skip to main content
Topic: Parts store now OPEN! (Read 5064 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #15
HCOR, would you be interested in buying a ton of 87/88 TC parts? We don't have motors/trannies/rears, but lots of other stuff. My son is the TC guy and he has moved out, so I want the space in my shop back. I could put together a partial list, but am sure I would miss a lot of things. I am considering a road trip to Detroit and would be happy to meet there if you were interested. Thanks, Mike.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #16
Quote from: FLSTCI71;340739
HCOR, would you be interested in buying a ton of 87/88 TC parts? We don't have motors/trannies/rears, but lots of other stuff. My son is the TC guy and he has moved out, so I want the space in my shop back. I could put together a partial list, but am sure I would miss a lot of things. I am considering a road trip to Detroit and would be happy to meet there if you were interested. Thanks, Mike.

pm sent
John

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #17
PM replied to and an email sent
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #18
You have one hell of a nice guy who is strait up and honest here! If I were back into TCs, I'd buy from him in a heartbeat!

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
"as if 'religion' were something God invented, and not His statement to us of certain quite unalterable facts about His own nature." -C.S. Lewis

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #19
yes this is really cool.....BUMP

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #20
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-EARLY88-THUNDERBIRD-REAR-WINDOW-TRIM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c590e9a76QQitemZ190472690294QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

will this work with my back window if mine is a late 88 with the one piece trim?

Also, is it metal like the rest of the window chrome or is it still fake chrome?
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #21
It has to be modified a little, but I used it on my car that came with the one piece molding. it is the same stuff as the front windshield molding .

I used a combination  of  clear silicone and 3M 8610 windshield ribbon sealer to hold it on
Fox-less at the moment

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #22
oh, I figured they would both click in the same way. Bummer.

I found a NOS 1-piece seal somewhere recently, Ill just go that route
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #23
That would work too ;)

I'm poor and cheap, I bought all my moldings for $3.00 and  unless I tell someone you cant tell it's not factory.:mullet:
Fox-less at the moment

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #24
These moldings are factory, just not for mid and late year 88's
John

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #25
Quote from: hcor;343506
These moldings are factory, just not for mid and late year 88's

I think they look better than the one piece also
Fox-less at the moment

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #26
Would you combine shipping on small items?

Also I was wondering is there a way to contact you directly through ebaY? I've noticed some of your listings are incorrect, what with years/models and such.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #27
yes I conbine shipping. I know some of the years are incorrect I have to get in there and fix them. you can contact us at foxsalvage@hotmail.com

John
John

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #28
Do you have the sending unit from the turbo coupe you listed the fuel pump for? Or do you have one in really really good shape? From either a turbo coupe or a car with a digital speedometer but buttstuffog gauges.

Parts store now OPEN!

Reply #29
Yes I have one out of the car I haven't tested yet. I also have 2 others I need to pull. Let me ohm the one I have out and let you know.
John