Skip to main content
Topic: need x or h pipes (Read 414 times) previous topic - next topic

need x or h pipes

need a pair of x or h pipes that would bolt up to a pair of 'stang shorty headers, cats or no cats
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

need x or h pipes

Reply #1
stock? I have a 2 1/4 mustang h with 4 cats
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

need x or h pipes

Reply #2
how much with shipping to 37042?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

need x or h pipes

Reply #3
make me an offer then Ill check shipping
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

need x or h pipes

Reply #4
ok well im not really sure how much they would go for but maybe 30 bucks?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

need x or h pipes

Reply #5
its a stock 4 cat h pipe
the cats alone are worth more then that! If it had gutted cats or no cats id say sure!
Let me pull it from the car, get a shipping price and we will go from there
my $300 beater ;)

need x or h pipes

Reply #6
thats fine like i said i have no idea what they go for - ive never replaced an exhaust, but im having a hard time finding what you have, so im definitly interested as long as the price isnt too high. maybe you could give me a price before you pull them ( if you dont intend to otherwise ) and we can go from there
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

need x or h pipes

Reply #7
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;241382
thats fine like i said i have no idea what they go for - ive never replaced an exhaust, but im having a hard time finding what you have, so im definitly interested as long as the price isnt too high. maybe you could give me a price before you pull them ( if you dont intend to otherwise ) and we can go from there

its being replaced i have a bigger one with gutted cats
my guess is alltogether (price of h pipe and shipping) is gonna be around 100-110
hows that sound? remember thats the part AND shipping.
my $300 beater ;)

need x or h pipes

Reply #8
spend 100$ at summit and get a cheap O/R Hpipe

need x or h pipes

Reply #9
ok that sounds good however money is tight now, how long would you give me to come up with the money
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

need x or h pipes

Reply #10
just one question, do the pipes have the slots for the o2 sensors?
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII