Skip to main content
Topic: Oooh Eric.... (Read 3099 times) previous topic - next topic

Oooh Eric....

someone posted this on the old board...

Author  Comment 
Greg
(10/21/04 12:29 pm)
Reply  1986 Mercury Cougar Convertible (Black)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 FOR SALE - 1986 Mercury Cougar Convertible (Black) New paint, transmission and tires. Great condition! Only 76 cars were customized with the convertible tops. 2 years away from being historical. $6,000. 740.522.9797 Located near Columbus, OH 

:headbang:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Re: Oooh Eric....

Reply #2
no problem, I thought you might be interested!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
yeah it's posted on this board too now under the MISC for sale section.

Reply #4
hey baxo i need 2 try and find a nice body kit for my 84 coug got n e links for some?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #5
Wow, way to hijack.

Reply #6
yup cuz im the best at it.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #7
no i would have to disagree  :flame:  we are the best at it :banana:

Reply #8
cus' we are the only ones that do it

Reply #9
And it's not something to be proud of  :nono: . This is what we have a private message function for.

It'd be nice to keep this board as clean as ezboard was and that does require people acting like adults...

Reply #10
We act like adults..? :p

Reply #11
about 80% of the time...

I didn't say we act like adults with a stick up our @ss, there's a difference ;)

Reply #12
THE most immature people I've ever met were all over 40.. :p

(of course, I'll be at 40 in 7 years.. heh)