Skip to main content
Topic: Turbocoupe parking cable bracket (Read 994 times) previous topic - next topic

Turbocoupe parking cable bracket

I've called three junkyards and none of them have called me back. Does anyone have one? I really want to get my thunderbird back on the road.
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird
other cars that don't apply to this forum

Re: Turbocoupe parking cable bracket

Reply #1
Search on this forum for a member. He goes by 50Racer. He usually has parts for these cars. I believe his name is Bryan but not 100% sure on that. If that doesn’t work try Ron Hartman on Facebook.
Good luck with your parts search
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #2
no luck with ron
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird

Reply #3
What bracket are you wanting? I am sure I have one, but taking my current parts car to the sper tomorrow.

Reply #4
I found the bracket that goes under the driver seat. Unless there is other brackets I need I'm good now. Thank, you
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird