Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: Turbocoupe wheels and tail light (Read 1003 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: Turbocoupe wheels and tail light

Reply #15
I made a deal with Vinietbird for those polished wheels. Can't wait for them to get here.
I would like to mention that in the for sale section, Turbobird has some stock TC wheels for sale. If you have an interest in some stock TC wheels give him a shout.
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #16
You should post up some pics of your Sport when you get the wheels on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #17
Quote from: vinnietbird;150166
I have a set of polished snowflakes with the centercaps.A little curb rash on two of them,but nothing serious at all.I'm asking $22.00 shipped for them.

This has got to be a typo?  Can't ship them for $22, did you forget a zero in there?

TED

Reply #18
Vinnietbird:  The wheels arrived today and they look great. Now I gotta save my pennies for some new rubber to put on them.

Thanks a bunch!
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #19
I'm glad you like them.Again,sorry I ran out of time and couldn't lay down a little polish first.They are really easy to keep clean.I'd like to see them on your car when you get your tires.I think I left you positive feedback,I'll double check.See you later.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #20
Are you still looking for tail lights?

Reply #21
Nah, I'm good to go. Just gotta save up for some new rubber so I can try out those polished snowflakes. Thanks for asking though.
Raleigh, NC.