Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: Turbocoupe wheels and tail light (Read 1004 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: Turbocoupe wheels and tail light

Wanted to buy: Four 87-88 Turbocoupe "snowflake" wheels with center caps.
I also can use a passenger side tail light assembly for 87-88 Thunderbird.

If you have and want to sell, just let me know.

Thanks.
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #1
Where are you located? What kind of quality do you want?

Reply #2
I *might* have a tail light.

Reply #3
My location is Raleigh NC. The condition of the wheels I am looking for would be straight with little to no curb rash.

84Fila: let me know if you have the tail light assy. I am looking for one with no cracks or damage.

Thanks.
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #4
I have a set of polished snowflakes with the centercaps.A little curb rash on two of them,but nothing serious at all.I'm asking $22.00 shipped for them.I wish I could send pics now,but I'm leaving on a triop.I can have pics in a week if you can wait that long.If you see my car (Vinnietbird) on the random banner above,you'll see two of the wheels.If I run some polish over them (they are a little dusty from sitting in the garage),you can see yourself in them.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Vin, hook me up with pics when you get them, I'll post for ya. I'll check for ya on the tail light.

Reply #6
I have a taillight $20 + shipping

Reply #7
mjbtbrd: my zip is 27587. Can you PM me price with shipping? Do you take paypal?

vinnie: yes, I have an interest in your wheels. I can't really see much in that photo (it's very small on this screen of mine). Shoot me a photo when you get a chance.
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #8
Send me your e-mail address and I have a few shots of the wheels.They have tires on them now,but i'm going to have them removed.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #9
pm sent...
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #10
PM sent

Reply #11
PM returned...
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #12
PM responded to.

Reply #13
Quote from: vinnietbird;150166
I'm asking $22.00 shipped for them.

is THAT all!? lol :grinno:

:spit:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #14
I purchased the tail light. Thanks mjbtbrd.
Now for those wheels...
Raleigh, NC.