Skip to main content
Topic: anolog intrument cluster (Read 1275 times) previous topic - next topic

anolog intrument cluster

used to have a perfect condition one.... but dad threw it out  :mad:

would like a cluster in really good condition.  no scratches or anything on the face of it.  would also like all the wires er w/e u call them still in tac on the back  :)

thanks, will pay reasonable amount.

Re: anolog intrument cluster

Reply #1
well your better off going to a junk yard or finding a parts car. those are the connected to the main wiring harness in the dash people who want the car probably wont cut them.

Reply #2
I have one in really good shape.  The odometer has been "reset" so it reads 90k, I think.  You could easily reset it again yourself.  I don't however have the correct wires on it, but that shouldn't be a problem, in that installing it a base cluster car only requires that you use your existing wires.  It still has the plug for the wires, so that's all you need.  Its from an '85 TC so it has a boost guage, which could also be done away with if you wish.

Reply #3
is it in great shape?  no scratches or at least big deings er sumthing?  how much u asking for it

Reply #4
ive got an 88 turbo coupe one. im pretty sure its in excellent shape, ill have to dig it out. 20 bucks plus actual shipping. i unbolted it and cut the body harness right from the car so nothing was ever unplugged from the unit. im not sure on the milage.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #5
Nevermind mine, then.

Reply #6
lol ok so whats up now?

Reply #7
If you want all the correct wires then go with his.

Reply #8
You do realize the 4cyl tach will need to be modified to read correctly, with eithier the 3.8 or 5.0. There is a article on this board somewhere about what to do. :ies:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #9
There's an article on coolcats for sure.

Reply #10
AIGHT shame302, hw much u asking?  and does it have the cool boost gauge on it?