Skip to main content
Topic: 83 TC Gutting interior ,trunk, and amenities,  (Read 1187 times) previous topic - next topic

83 TC Gutting interior ,trunk, and amenities,

Stripping this 83 TC To go to the strip, black car with gray int. Fully loaded, p/w,p/d, 85 mph cluster w/ tach., gray/ black trunk carpet in excellent shape and complete, power driver, manual passenger seat, complete new a/c system except for compressor and evaporator, 7.5 true-track drum rear axle 3.45 gear, let me know what you need , I'm in middle Tn 45 mins from Nashville
Also 85 HO roller motor complete freshened with rings and bearings, seals, gaskets, has explorer intake on it come drive before you buy. PM me for info and pics

Re: 83 TC Gutting interior ,trunk, and amenities,

Reply #1
Sent you a PM interested in the 140mph speedo cluster, seats, carpet and door panels.

As far as the ProMotion T5, I've never had any experience with one, so can't speak to it.  About 4/years ago, we put a Astro T5 in a 93 Cobra with built motor and Vortech approx 565rwhp añd similar torque, used a quicktime bell and custom clutch, I drove it few times and thought it was a fantastic trans fwiw. I wouldnt hesitate to use one.

Reply #2
PM sent.

Reply #3
Any of this still available?