Skip to main content
Topic: 100% All-new Aerobird Motorsports website (Read 1146 times) previous topic - next topic

100% All-new Aerobird Motorsports website

This weekend we are launching the 100% all-new Aerobird Motorsports website. The entire site has a new look, easier navigation, and more pages of content. We've added an FAQ section and a direct contact-us form. Check out the new catalog section where you can shop by year range (83-84, 85-86, and 87-88) and car (Cougar or Thunderbird specific).

As of today we only have the appearance sections working, but keep refreshing as hopefully by the end of the weekend all of the pages will be up and running.

Let us know what you think!

Reply #1
Michael-:cool:  Your website looks great if I need anymore parts for my "85cougar" then I'll let you know. lol  :D

Reply #2
Looks great. When I finally get around to finishing SuperCat, and I have 9+ years to have it done by the cougar 50th anniversary, I am sure I will be needing at least a few components. I was also planning on restoring my 86' turbo cat after I finish SuperCat. I have allot of plans for my cars, and child support ended this year, and now I just need to start knocking the bills I've acspoogeulated next. I need to learn how to pay cash for my wants. That is sooooooo hard to do sometimes.

Reply #3
May I suggest a background change?

The tiled background gives off an unprofessional first impression for your business. Like the business is run out of your home. ;)  If I didn't "know" you I wouldn't consider purchasing from that site.

Just my humble opinion.

Reply #5
The background is tiled? It *shouldn't* be!

What browser are you on?

Reply #6
FireFox and IE6.

Below is the view I get on my 1900x1200 laptop.

Reply #7
Hmmmm... It's supposed to adjust to your width.

It does on my Firefox and "normal" monitor.

Let me try to fix that tomorrow...

Reply #8
looks good Mike...although mine is tiled as well. Firefox, IE6 both have it tiled...and I have a huuuuge monitor.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #9
Its not supposed to tile?! Wow...

I never knew.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #10
The background tiles an a Mac Also. same as the above screenshot.

just incase you were interested in diff browsers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #11
May i suggest not using black text over grayscale pic. makes the text hard to read on sections of the page
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook