Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Birthday "Vinnietbird" (Read 1547 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Birthday "Vinnietbird"

Reply #1
Happy birthday Vinnie.............have a good day!!!
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #2
Happy Birthday Vinnietbird! Hope you have a Great Day!!

Reply #3
Thanks guys. For this morning, I'm about to go change the oil and put some water in the radiator of the ol' Sport and test start it and if all seems fine, set the timing and test drive it since the cam swap two days ago. Haven't had any time. LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I've already told you but since I like you I will say it again........  Happy Birthday!!!

Reply #5
Happy B-Day Vinnie, sounds like a good way to spend the morning to me!

Reply #6
happy bday~~!

perhaps instead of swapping intakes, you'll spend a few months swapping cams once a week  LOL,, just kidding.

have a great day testing things out.

Reply #7
Happy B-day, Vinnie!
1987 TC

Reply #8
Vinnie dude, Happy Birthday!

27 this year, right? lol ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #9
27? No way. 47 !!! Still feel great. REALLY thinking about going out and swapping the rear springs on the Sport. Maybe after supper.

Thanks guys. I appreciate you all.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
Happy Birthday Vinnie!!!!:cheers::drink::cheers:

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #11
happy b day

mine was the 13th

June babies ftw lol

Reply #12
Quote from: STANG8U;417131
happy b day

mine was the 13th

June babies ftw lol
Mine was the 12th. Anyone on the 14th?

Reply #13
I appreciate you guys a lot. It was a good day. I got some much needed work finished on the Sport, still have a few projects to left to do before paint, not including bodywork. I got my strut mounts yesterday so now I can the new struts on, rear springs are probably going on in a bit. Updates later. Again, thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Reply #14
Quote from: STANG8U;417131

June babies ftw lol

Apparently so, lol.

Mine was on the 10th.