Skip to main content
Topic: RockAuto Discount Code for 5% Off (Read 1480 times) previous topic - next topic

RockAuto Discount Code for 5% Off

Ordered a few parts over the last couple of weeks and got a discount code of 5% off from RockAuto and they said to share it so here it is:

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you. Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code:
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply. Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks. This discount code expires on March 5, 2017 so don't wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

http://www.RockAuto.com[/COLOR]

I know is not a huge discount but they really do have super low pricing to begin with so I will take what I can get.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Note to the Admin...we need a separate forum for stuff like this so folks can find them and it would be super easy to share them that way.[/COLOR]

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #1
The 5% is normally enough to pay for the shipping cost. Not too shabby.

I've read some grumblings that their quality has gone downhill since they allow just about anybody to ship parts under their banner, but I've only been bit by a "Warehouse Clearance" so far.

Reply #2
Yeah, that is how I looked at it but I am a w for free shipping.

Reply #3
Updated code that is good until March 26th