Skip to main content
Topic: Forum members map (Read 30060 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum members map

Reply #30
Quote from: sarjxxx;433707
? did you click the correct link?

New England is Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. I see some out in New York but thats a bit a way for me.

Forum members map

Reply #31
Quote from: sarjxxx;433666
wow JeremyB I didn't know you were so close, I just might have to meet up with you and help you finish that 3.8 build ;)

9 hours and 550 miles is close? You must be a road warrior!

Forum members map

Reply #32
Im glad you guys are liking this!!! This is the 3rd map Ive setup for a forum I belong to and they always to to take right off. And then you hear about get-togethers happening!!!  Looks like me, MY10-80, and bodyman could have a mini meet, and if thunderjet302 was up for a little drive he could join in to!!!

Forum members map

Reply #33
Quote from: JeremyB;433719

Well it's better than Oregon where Jrad is at, or 14+ hrs to the NE where everyone else is lol

....besides, somebody's got to motivate you somehow!!!;)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Forum members map

Reply #35
I just added myself to the list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Forum members map

Reply #36
Quote from: Tbird-fanatic;433733
Im glad you guys are liking this!!! This is the 3rd map Ive setup for a forum I belong to and they always to to take right off. And then you hear about get-togethers happening!!!  Looks like me, MY10-80, and bodyman could have a mini meet, and if thunderjet302 was up for a little drive he could join in to!!!

Scenic Rockford, IL seems to be the mid point lol.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Forum members map

Reply #37
Added myself.

Forum members map

Reply #38
chrome,
didnt you use to live in va?  newport news or va beach area?

Forum members map

Reply #39
Nope. Never been there. I've lived in Texas for over 25 years now.

Forum members map

Reply #40
This is pretty cool I added my self thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Forum members map

Reply #41
I see some potential forming for the Philly, Harrisburg, Baltimore, DC crowd that would mean maybe an hour and ten minutes' drive for the farthest person if a location was selected in the middle of the farthest folks from that cluster.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Forum members map

Reply #42
Quote from: JeremyB;433719

I've driven to Las Vegas a few times now, and that is a ~16-20 Hr, ~9-1100 Mile trip depending on the route. One way. When I have the coin, I am definitely a road warrior. Actually, I made that trip in the Thunderbird after I swapped in the new motor.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Forum members map

Reply #43
Added myself.....way down there...

Forum members map

Reply #44
Added in, put jersey on the map.
a few of us have a meet in the spring right outside of philly.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash