Skip to main content
Topic: "Gaps" with sn95 rear seat (Read 942 times) previous topic - next topic

"Gaps" with sn95 rear seat

I've seen a little discussed on here about the sn95 rear seat fitment, and I was curious exactly what "gaps" people found with the seats. Are the seats shorter/rear deck gap? Shallower/carpet gap? Just more narrow/side panel gaps?

Looking to get some new front seats that don't have the lean, and I like a local low-mileage sn95 set, but the guy won't split up the front and rear. I could get the rear stock reupholstered to nearly match, but would prefer to make the Mustang ones work if all it requires are some custom interior panels.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #1
The front seats will bolt to the seat frames you have. The rear seat.....not the same. Just recover yours to match.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;457260
The front seats will bolt to the seat frames you have. The rear seat.....not the same. Just recover yours to match.

Yes. I've read that there are "gaps" when using the SN95 rear seat. I'm curious what whose gaps are.
1988 Thunderbird Sport