Skip to main content
Topic: Annual Appeal (Read 1814 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Annual Appeal

Reply #15
Not particularly, but we now have the next year covered and some left over that I'll bank for the following year. Any little bit helps, as they say.

I really hate asking anyone for financial assistance but man, this has been a rough year for Alex and I. Otherwise we'd just cover it and call it a day.

Again, thanks to everyone that pitched in, we're humbled.

Reply #16
Well hit me up next year and I will send some $$$.  Site needs to stay up as there are only a couple of them out there other than your site that have good tech and a good knowledge base.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #17
dang just emptied my paypal.... will reload and contribute.
as much as i hate to use payal,,, i will.

Reply #18
so,,,, i just posted above and instead of using the word "dang"  i used the word  C.......R.......A........P and the database changed my word to "puppies".   :dunno:    Of course you cant see that now but i thought it was odd.  is there a list of words we are not allowed to use ?  Paypal would smile upon this  LOL

Reply #19
so,,,, i just posted above and instead of using the word "dang"  i used the word  C.......R.......A........P and the database changed my word to "puppies".   :dunno:    Of course you cant see that now but i thought it was odd.  is there a list of words we are not allowed to use ?  Paypal would smile upon this  LOL

Yes there is a filter. A few people were a little, errr, heavy on the swearing side and I just didn't feel like manually cleaning things up anymore. No offense. :)

Reply #20
Just an update...

Thanks to everyone who donated, you guys RAWKKKK. We're good for another year. Hoping there's enough for this coming fall when we get billed again but I'm thinking we should be all right.

Appreciate the help!

Reply #21
Glad to hear! Thanks for keeping this place running!

:like:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #22
Hey Eric,
Just found out about this. Sent $50 for the kitty. Thanks fr all of your hard work. Still the best site out there.
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more