Skip to main content
Topic: Selling my latest 88 Turbo Coupe (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Selling my latest 88 Turbo Coupe

I have decided to sell my latest 88 TC. I bought the car as a project in October, and just brought another home today and that makes 3 projects and I just don't have the room or time for all three. This silver car has 89,000 miles, 5 speed, leather interior, A/C blows cold, keyless entry, premium sound, both front power seats. The wheels are the best set of snowflakes that I have seen. One small nick is the only roadrash on them. The motor runs well. This is a rust free car other than some minor surface rust in places. This car will be a great project for someone other than me. The foundation is here to have a really great car, with not a tremendous amount of effort.
Needs:
Paint. The hood, top, and deck lid are in need of paint work.
The clutch is slipping. I have driven it very little, and it has been sitting for 4 years. It may just need some drive time to settle the surface of the clutch. I don't know.
The drivers seat bottom upholstery could use some repair on the vinyl parts.
The rear bumper cover is cracked, but I have a silver one in great shape to replace it.
It has an aftermarket radio, but I have a stock one to replace it if so desired.
Drivers door lock switch plate not working. The power door lock does work.
Cracked dash pad like most others.
One map pocket is missing. The other has the usual cracks in the liner.
Console lid latch is broken.
I am willing to sell for $2500.
I have many more photos I can share.XXX