Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for a nice turbo coupe hood (Read 688 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for a nice turbo coupe hood

Car is finally going to get painted this year. Want a cowl hood but not wanting to spend the coin. Looking for a decent turbo coupe hood. No rust and not dented up, don't want to have to pay a bunch of body work. I have cas and or some parts. I am outside Chicago area and will travel. Please let me know ASAP
2015 Ram 3500 MegaCab Diesel

1986 Thunderbird Elan 302 Crate, x303 heads, e cam, 24lb injectors, gt40 intake, WC T-5, TC rear w/ 3.55 gears, CHP control arms,cobra r wheels.

Reply #1
I have a nice TC hood also.

Reply #2
I have a TC hood and should also have a red console. I currently plan on driving from MN to south of Chicago this Saturday, 4/30. If you will be around early in the morning, I would be happy to stop by Roscoe on my way through.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #3
I have a couple in Virginia.

Reply #4
Are you still looking for a TC hood and a red console??

Reply #5
I'm sorry didn't see this till now, and it's sat. If you haven't been through here yet, please message me
2015 Ram 3500 MegaCab Diesel

1986 Thunderbird Elan 302 Crate, x303 heads, e cam, 24lb injectors, gt40 intake, WC T-5, TC rear w/ 3.55 gears, CHP control arms,cobra r wheels.

Reply #6
It is too bad you didn't see the post before. I drove through Roscoe, IL on Thursday, Friday and twice yesterday. However, I am back home now. Feel free to PM me if you're still interested in the parts.