Skip to main content
Topic: 83-84 style console, manual seat tracks a perfect red seat belt covers. (Read 454 times) previous topic - next topic

83-84 style console, manual seat tracks a perfect red seat belt covers.

I have a console in nearly perfect shape, easily a 9 out of 10. I pulled it from a 1984 cougar. One corner of the control plate thingy is starting to pull up on one corner not bent, and there is one or two scratches, probably hidden by the seats. Red in color, have a perfect red console lid, or if you'd rather, a nice grey one with one or two cracks on the under side. Ill throw in a good storage tray if you want it.

Has all screws, mounting tabs and brackets intact. With the appropriate trim panels this will fit any year 83-88 car. It is the full length, same style that came factory in my 86. Again, no broken tabs. The control plate only has windows and mirrors, but it is pretty easy to addthe ones for the seats.

Pm me, i will ship immediately. Im going to leave price negotiable, as shipping might be a bit expensive due to size and shipping options. Is the darker red, but you can paint it. Will ship from salt lake city Utah, 84119.

Id prefer money order or a check, ships as soon as check is cashed. No paypal, sorry.

Also, drivers and passenger side manual seat track. These are almost impossible to find drivers side. Drivers side $30 plus the ride, passenger $20 plus the ride. Buy both and ill do it for $40 plus shipping.

Darker red seat belt covers, no damage. Came out of a low mileage car. Matching pair.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #1
are the these the seat belt receivers for the front?  If so how much shipped to 11572?  Thanks!

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #2
Pm sending
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com