Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: "Ford" Turbine Center Caps (Read 974 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: "Ford" Turbine Center Caps

Everyone's been telling me they see these all over the place, but I just can't seem to find them anywhere (JY or ebay). Anyone have a set of 4 or know where I can get for cheap? (don't have to be show quality or anything)
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Re: WTB: "Ford" Turbine Center Caps

Reply #1
you need FORD or Cougar ones? i have cougar ones collecting dust
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
Hey Shawn, i'm looking for the ones with FORD on them. Aren't they supposed to be alot easier to find than the Cougar ones?  :confused:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #4
Quote from: 4thqtr
Hey Shawn, i'm looking for the ones with FORD on them. Aren't they supposed to be alot easier to find than the Cougar ones?  :confused:

theres a new Crazy Rays up towards baltimore that had like 3 stangs with turbines and most had center caps, if i knew the address or how to get there, id tell ya, ill try to find it
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #6
Hey Sly, thanks for the links! But $24 for EACH? Yikes  :wtf:  - I was hoping to get a whole set for that much!

Shawn, a new Crazy Ray's you say? That definitely might be worth the trip up.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #7
Man.... you pay your part so cheap in US....  :asshole: s

There is plenty of Mustang Cap here but they sell at 25$(CAN) Used at yard. (75$-100$ for a complete Turbine mag.)  :mad:  :shoothead
Cougar ones are almost impossible to find here.... In a year calling more than 70 yard I only find one...  :disappoin