Skip to main content
Topic: this is dumb (Read 1870 times) previous topic - next topic

this is dumb

idk kno really anything about computers, and i read someting about this in another thread that sparked this question. it sayed to see and make sure your needed/wanted files are realy running by using ctrl-alt-del, but my computer is the only one i kno of that nothing pops up and tells my what im running when i try this. is there a setting i need to set up for this? i thiought all computers are made with this function built in? cus, ever since i can remember ctrl-alt-del has never worked on this comp. thanks
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

this is dumb

Reply #1
Holding down all three buttons at the same time produces no result?  What kind of computer do you have?

this is dumb

Reply #2
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Holding down all three buttons at the same time produces no result? What kind of computer do you have?

What he said.

Also try START>Run>Taskmgr
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

this is dumb

Reply #3
it tried the start>run>taskmgr thing, it says "another program is currently using this file" and the computer has been this way since i've owned it so i dont think i would've screwed with anything triing to change a background or something, cus its possible, i hardly kno how to play solitare.:hick:  its a "compaq presario 3400+ AMD sempr0n processor" or at least thats what it says on the front of the thing.
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat

this is dumb

Reply #4
my friend is coming by either tomorow or the next day, ill get him to look at it, he's real good with all this stuff, if i can understand all the big words that'sgonna come out of his mouth, i'll tell you all wats up.
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat

this is dumb

Reply #5
You may have a virus. Run any anti-virus software?

Also try google. :)
First result.
http://www.ozzu.com/ftopic44857.html
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver