Skip to main content
Topic: laptop problems.... (Read 1310 times) previous topic - next topic

laptop problems....

im having some trouble getting my laptop to find my wireless network. There are 2 connections one for the network cable and another labled 1394 net adapter before i had to reinstall xp on it due to corruption it worked fine. Now i can't even find a wireless network using the wireless card. So what can i do to fix it?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

laptop problems....

Reply #1
did you load the drivers for the onboard wireless?
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

laptop problems....

Reply #2
oh ! i knew i forgot something! Good catch and thanks. gotta get some burnable cds to transfer the drivers from one comp to the laptop.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com