Skip to main content
Topic: Need 87/88 sport driver seat frame (Read 748 times) previous topic - next topic

Need 87/88 sport driver seat frame

call 304 772 3411, ask for scott

getting over the gangster lean,, gotta fix this

Reply #1
If you can't find a sport seat are the 87-93 GT Mustang frames the same? They should be easy to find if so. Thought I read somewhere they were the same.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #2
I have the full grey leather interior from the 87-88 turbo coupes. The driver seat bottom vinyl inserts could use some repair, but otherwise the leather is in good shape, especially for it's age.

Reply #3
brian,,
my son mason has tried to reach your cell,,, if its different call me, at 304 772 3411
he came up and got a bunch of tbrid stuff a while back from you

Reply #4
Quote from: ISTLCRUZ;457111
If you can't find a sport seat are the 87-93 GT Mustang frames the same? They should be easy to find if so. Thought I read somewhere they were the same.

thanks,, i think vinnie did some tinkering on this,,

Reply #5
Quote from: jcassity;457128
brian,,
my son mason has tried to reach your cell,,, if its different call me, at 304 772 3411
he came up and got a bunch of tbrid stuff a while back from you
Mason did call and leave a message. I have been out of town for about 10 days and mostly out of phone service. I tried to send him a text back. Did he get it? I just got back home at about 11:00 tonight.

Reply #6
Ill let him know, and thanks, mason enjoys his car and speaks highly of you!

Reply #7
I take it pulling it out and stripping the seat down to weld it up is not an option?  This is what most of the Mustang guys do.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #8
I picked this up 10+ years ago and forgot about it until this thread. I seem to recall it being the seat frame for TCs and mustangs, but then again I've never seen the guts of either of those seats so I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone verify this as the right part? If someone can use it, I can send it their way. XX

Hey 50RACER, if jcassity doesn't need that interior, I might be interested so put me next in line. Thanks!
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #9
Yo,, 4th,,,
Mason doesnt want the seat covers but i told him to get some seats, i will take the skins off and such.

if he gets up to Brians and gets the seats,, i will put the covers to the side for you no charge.

Keep in mind mason only needs one seat metal part but i told him if brian has two matching,, why the hell not just get both, and save the skins for someone who needs them

you gave me good deals in the past on stuff, so i'll pay it forward.

Reply #10
I'll sell him all 4 leather seats, front and rear,XXX for $150.

Reply #11
X