Skip to main content
Topic: Cat Jam 2006 (Read 47815 times) previous topic - next topic

Cat Jam 2006

Mark your calendars...

CAT JAM 2006 will be July 21-23 in Youngstown, OH, USA.

We have the same pavilion as in 2005; information about it is  here.

I will have more information coming soon. Thanks!

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #1
o00o0 I can hardly contain my excitement!..

And with this kind of early notice.. there's no excuse for not showing up people! ;)

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #2
Quote from: baXo
o00o0 I can hardly contain my excitement!..

You know we don't allow people to make messes in the boards! :giggle:

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #3
*splooch!*

Oops.. too late!

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #4
splooch?

Anyway... I'm doubtful that I'll personally have a car there, but I will be there.

The car thing depends on how the sport takes the winter. It's in some seriously bad condition underneath.

The turbo coupe is getting stripped down over the winter and I will be finishing up the body work in time to paint it in the spring of 07 when I finish off my autobody course. I wouldn't count on seeing that car for at least 3 years though, too much experimental stuff going on.

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #5
I am going this next year no matter what. I will quit my job next time if they dont let me have it off.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #6
yeah I will be there next year for sure. Wether I bring a cougar or not is still up in the air.
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #7
Calender marked....will see if I can make it!

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #8
Quote from: baXo
*splooch!*

Oops.. too late!

eww!

I'm counting the days! By the way...should I bring Roxanne (the '87) or Xena (the '97) this time?

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #9
I will be there, with or without a cat/bird. Hopefully, I will get some more money coming in and can at least prototype my carputer.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #10
Quote from: Haystack
I will be there, with or without a cat/bird. Hopefully, I will get some more money coming in and can at least prototype my carputer.

Well if you get the carputer going you better be bringing your car ;)

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #11
we will see, I didnt mean to 3x post in here, the last couple of times I posted here it didnt show up. ed non mac's ;)
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #12
Whats CatJam?

Just kidding I'll be there. With the Cougar this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #13
i actually have those days off ( I got my entire 2006 schedule in October).  In years past I always had to work and could not take off.  Me am pretty sure I'll be there this time!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Cat Jam 2006

Reply #14
Hey guys, being somewhat new here, I had seen some of you talking about cat jam. I just checked this out, and being in Youngstown, Ohio, well hell I gotta go to this. Youngstown looks to be 2, maybe 3 hours from here.  So, can I get some details on it, i.e. the exact location, instructions on how to get there, etc? Or will I have to wait til later for that?

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip