Skip to main content
Topic: '83 Cougar moldings? (Read 435 times) previous topic - next topic

'83 Cougar moldings?

I need the moldings that go on the front, infront of the tires. and on the back behind the tires....

These ones that I am missing...

PM me a price shipped to

220 Logan Rd
Dunnville Ontario
N1A 2W7

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #1
wish i could help ya with parts i just have to say i never seen a set of 3 tiers look so  good.  car looks great

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #2
If you have no luck getting all of them I have an extra for the rt fender frt. I dont know if it makes any difference to you but it has no mounting studs on the back, just the double sided tape. It came on a fender I bought out of Arizona and it was a bit smaller than my original one so I ended up using my original.  I can get you pics or measurements if you have any interest.

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #3
Are they the same as the T-Bird?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #4
I am losing patience with this XR7, the next thing I buy for it might be a for-sale sign.. If so I have all your mldgs

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #5
Cool, let me know how much?

'83 Cougar moldings?

Reply #6
I might be able to get you some from the yard. I didnt look to close to the shape they are in.

Im guessing as long as there is no damage like chunks missing you could use them?
1986 Cougar LS