Skip to main content
Topic: "WANTED" Driver side quarter panel moulding (Read 372 times) previous topic - next topic

"WANTED" Driver side quarter panel moulding

I need a driver side quarter panel moulding for a 1988 Cougar XR-7
Can be any color as I intend to repaint car. As long as it's for\off of a 1987 or 1988 XR-7. The LS has different mouldings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1988 Cougar XR-7. My parents specially ordered this car with every option accept leather seats in 1988. I bought it from them in 1998 & since then have installed American Racing wheels (still have factory mag wheels in boxes), ceramic coated headers into dual Flowmaster 50 series lers with single into dual stainless tips, 4 row radiator, B&M Transpak, converted to Mass Air with cold air intake, etc..

Reply #1
I think I have one from a tc, not sure if that would work for you.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #2
What's different about them?? :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
I doubt anything, maybe the the center trim color.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
This is what I got,this is the rear piece I have the front one to.

Reply #5
That looks similar & at this point I'm willing to try about anything. I know the LS cougars trim is different then the XR-7 because the LS has a black rough textured moulding with a chrome strip down the middle & the XR-7 has car color matched moulding. Basically the Sport series of the Cougars. How much do you want for the Moulding? Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1988 Cougar XR-7. My parents specially ordered this car with every option accept leather seats in 1988. I bought it from them in 1998 & since then have installed American Racing wheels (still have factory mag wheels in boxes), ceramic coated headers into dual Flowmaster 50 series lers with single into dual stainless tips, 4 row radiator, B&M Transpak, converted to Mass Air with cold air intake, etc..