Skip to main content
Topic: I may be returning sooner then I thought  (Read 2901 times) previous topic - next topic

I may be returning sooner then I thought

Well I just sold my 87 Tbird a few weeks ago. While searching market place late a few nights ago( first mistake, lol) I stumbled across a 4 eye bird. (This one is kinda special....I will leave it at that for now)My first bird was a 4 eye and it was always the one I regretted selling. Anyway it’s a 3 owner, low mileage 85 with V8. I’m in talks with the guy now ( he’s elderly and doesn’t drive the car anymore) . I will update in a few weeks if all goes well with the deal.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Re: I may be returning sooner then I thought

Reply #1
Hope ya end up with it!

I'm searching for an '88 Sport (or even V8 LX) myself. HAS to be an '88, and has to have a very nice body, no rust.

I have settled for too many shiznitbag cars in the past, this time I want one that doesn't need body work, It's gonna get an rngine and trans update and that is it, well, brakes/suspension, but nothing else.

Have a lot going on with the house, and all but keeping an eye for the car all the same..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #2
Update...... I purchased the car and am in the process of having it picked up. Hopefully It will be here in a week or so.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #3
Congrats!!!

Pictures????
1988 Thunderbird TC, 5spd
Stinger 3" single exhaust, Cone Filter, Adjustable Cam Pulley, Schneider roller cam, Walbro 255 lph, AEM Wideband O2
'93 Mustang Cobra replica wheels on 235/50R17

'21 F150 Powerboost
'17 Husqvarna TX300

Reply #4
Nice job!  Pics once available please....
Mike

Reply #5
Small update.... Bird is in flight . It was picked up yesterday and should be delivered Monday. The driver had others to deliver/pick up on the way to me in NC.  Hopefully I can add pics next week when I find time .
 S O L D

Reply #6
Its been three weeks and still no pics???

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #7
Well I just sold my 87 Tbird a few weeks ago. While searching market place late a few nights ago( first mistake, lol) I stumbled across a 4 eye bird. (This one is kinda special....I will leave it at that for now)My first bird was a 4 eye and it was always the one I regretted selling. Anyway it’s a 3 owner, low mileage 85 with V8. I’m in talks with the guy now ( he’s elderly and doesn’t drive the car anymore) . I will update in a few weeks if all goes well with the deal.

Congrats on the purchase!

An '85 that's "special".
Hmm.....is it a 30th Anniversary edition?
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Reply #8
What’s up guys. I do indeed have the car now. But the week it was delivered work took off and I have been working long hours. (Which is a good thing) I have not even driven the car yet but I have it registered and insured. It is a 30th Anniversary edition with low miles. I will try to get pictures soon.

Ray
 S O L D